Saturday, October 3, 2009

What's Going on in October!

Romance in the Backseat's "Paranormal Author's Fight Club" started on Thursday, October 1, 2009. All 8 writers involved received a paragraph on Thursday, now it's up to us to take that paragraph and write 1,000 words that will awe the reader. I'll post the link up here when it's voting time!! I just finished reading Zero Control by Lori Wilde. She's one of my favorite Harlequin Blaze authors. And this story is part of a three-book series. It's a great read. It's about Eros which is an adult retreat, where your every fantasy is their desire. And their is some sexy historical role-play you won't want to miss. You'll have to check out my November Tonya's Tidbits to see my exclusive interview with Lori Wilde about Zero Control and this series. She's also provided a very sexy excerpt for us. I am still in training with BellaOnline.com for becoming the new NASCAR editor. It's got a lot more work to it than I first figured, but I still have two weeks before the site launches and is officially open for business once again. I received an email yesterday from Class Act Books asking me to be a copy editor. I love editing and it's really exciting to me. What's more exciting is I was contacted by Class Act Books. My website is close to being finished. I like the layout, I'm not completely happy with it, but it's classy and professional and easy on the eyes, which is a must. It's also easy to navigate. I still can't believe it is October and 28 days away from Halloween, which is my favorite Holiday. In celebration of Halloween I am going to be sharing some myths and legends about Halloween over the next few weeks. So, check back often. Thanks for stopping by it's going to be a busy month! Tonya

1 comment:

  1. I can;t wait to read your November Tidbits. I am also following your blog. THanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete