Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Gret Review!

A Reader Review by Lynn Spangler Ms. Callihan’s Christmas short story “A Cowboy’s Christmas Wish” effectively captured my attention from the moment I read the story’s blurb. The story itself didn’t let me down. Her characters were believable from the first words. It was easy to slip into their minds and feel each emotion. The love scene made you feel the strong emotional and physical tie between Payton and Derek. “A Cowboy’s Christmas Wish” in my opinion was a very strong debut for this new author.

3 comments:

  1. This is an incredible review. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya- We have something in common, I think our cover models are the same! I just happened to stumble upon your site, I'm so happy I did. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kienna, thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the review and found my blog and site. It does look like we have our cover models in common:-)

    Best of luck to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete