Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Stories with Tawny Weber

Holiday Stories - Tonya's 15 Days of Christmas celebration I'm a big fan of this time of year. The magic of the season, the message of caring, and the comforting traditions. And, actually, of the romance as well. Which makes it extra wonderful to add a book release to the celebration of the season. The first book in my Under Cover Operatives Series, SEX, LIES AND MISTLETOE is on shelves. The blurb goes like this: He sees her when she's sleeping... Undercover DEA agent Caleb Black is home for the holidays-possibly to bust his own father. But maybe Caleb's con-man dad isn't the one running drugs through the small town of Black Oak. Maybe it's the green-eyed goddess who runs the New Age shop and has Caleb under her sultry spell. Pandora Easton saved the family store with two words: sex sells. And her delectable aphrodisiacs really works, as she's proven with notorious bad boy Caleb again and again and again. Little does she guess that, int he end, her most potent potion will be the truth... There's something extra magical holiday romances. I love the idea of a couple finding that extra thrill and joy under their Christmas tree. In addition to enjoying romantic reads, one of the things I love to do this time of year is make a big batch of cookies, pop a bowl of popcorn and curl up in front of the fireplace to enjoy a few holiday favorites. My top ten favorites are (in no particular order): 1. Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer 2. Frosty the Snowman 3. It's a Wonderful Life 4. The Year Without a Santa Claus 5. A Christmas Carol (with Patrick Stewart) 6. The Santa Clause 7. A Christmas Story 8. Miracle on 34th Street 9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas 10. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
So how about you? Is there a movie you love to watch each year? Or a holiday book you love to read? Are you a fan of the holiday romances?
Tawny Weber has been writing sassy, sexy stories for Harlequin Blaze since her first book hit the shelves in 2007. When not obsessing over deadlines, she's shopping for cute shoes, scrapbooking or hanging out on Facebook and Twitter. Come by and visit her on the web at www.tawnyweber.com In December of 2011 Tawny launched her Undercover Ops series with SEX, LIES AND MISTLETOE. The second book in the series, SEX, LIES & MIDNIGHT is on shelves in January 2010, quickly followed in February by SEX, LIES & VALENTINES. Be sure to follow Tawny on her Holiday Survival Tour as she celebrates these three books with contests, giveaways and lots of fun. You can read the first chapter of SEX, LIES & MISTLETOE on her website, all you have to do is join the Reader LoveFest!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Tawny for being part of my Christmas Celebrations. It's great having one of my all time favorite authors on my blog :D And I'm enjoying SEX, LIES & MIDNIGHT I can't wait to read the rest of the series...everyone go out and buy these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya :-D thanks so much for having me here today!! I'm so glad you are loving SEX, LIES & MISTLETOE!!! YAY.

    Happy Holidays!!!

    and I love the purple, btw :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this new book Tawny, but I also thank you for you posting this on Facebook. I just found a new author to follow.. Nice to meet you Tonya!!

    staniszeski3824@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you as well Dawn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn :-)

    Thanks on the new series whoohoos - I hope you enjoy the books!! And you're definitely welcome for sharing the site. I'm always thrilled to find new authors myself, so I'm doubly thrilled to share one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading holiday romances! My favorite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life but I MUST watch the shows I watched as a kid: Frosty, Rudolph, Grinch, etc.

    books4me67 at ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like holiday romances, it is an exciting time of the year and romance seems to fit in with the season. One of my favorite movies is The Grinch (the animated version).
    mce1011 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. when I was a bit older than you, we lived in a quad apartment on the to floor. It was a 2 bedroom appt so my baby bro (also 2 yrs my junior) and I shared a room. I was on the top bunk that night and SWORE I heard Santa's reindeer on the roof!! My brother and I were petrified that if Santa found us awake, he would leave without giving us presents so we tried to sleep.

    Thank you for the giveaway and enjoy Christmas!

    books4me67 at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete