Saturday, March 31, 2012

A TO Z BLOG CHALLENGE

Be sure to check out this blog the month of April! I will be participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge. 26 topics beginning with the letters of the alphabet. Each day a new topic to explore. I will also post links to some of my favorite blogs participating in this challenge. You can also visit the main website for more links to blogs participating in this awesome challenge. It's not too late, you can still sign up yourself if you have a blog and would like to participate. A To Z Blog Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the shout out! Where art thou in the A to Z? ;)


    Elizabeth

    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya, you have a good-looking blog here. I couldn't find your A-Z posts though?


    This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ladies, thanks for stopping by. I have had some health issues going on. I am now 38 weeks pregnant. But I have been struggling with preeclampsia. I was put on complete bed rest. They should make it easy to write, huh? But I am starting now, better late than never and I'm going to write a few posts ahead and try to get as much done for this month. Thanks again :)

      Delete