Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's New for 2013

Hey Everyone!!

2013 has started out as a great year! I am busy helping promote some of my favorite authors, I don't like to name drop, but Lisa Renee Jones, Tawny Weber and Jess Michaels are just a few :)) Be sure to check back for reviews of there books and they will be stopping by often. I have an awesome interview with Jess coming up soon!!

Upcoming Author Spotlight Days:
Feb 23: Nicole Camden stops by for a quick interview and a quick tease from her new series 'The Fetish Box'
March 7: Jess Michael's stops by to talk about her new Matchmaker Series and her writing process
March 14: Jodie Pierce stops by for her Fangs-A-Lot Blog Hop.
March 21: Jean Viola Ryan joins us with one of her characters for an interview.
March 28: Christine Donovan

The month of March I will also be involved in the Egg-excerpt Exchange! Me and several other authors will exchange excerpts on each others blogs. I will post links to there blogs so you can also check out my excerpts and also more about that particular author!
It kicks off March 2nd with Keta Diablo
March 10: Lisa Carlisle
March 11: Stacy
March 15: Anna Bayes
March 17th: Tina Gayle
March 25th: Linda McLaughlin
March 26th: Lizzie Star

Her is a glance in the blog hops I will be taking part in this year:
March 15-18: Lucky in Love Blog Hop; Your love, your romance and how much you love St. Patrick's Day!
April: A-Z- Blog Challenge: Each day a new topic to match the letter
April: 25-28: Tortured Hero Blog Hop
May 20-23: Rites of Spring Blog Hop
May 20-25: Wet and Wild Blog Hop
May 24-27: Sweaty Nights Blog Hop
June 27-30: Fantasy Blog Hop
July 25-28: Romance your Hero Blog Hop
August 22-25: Hot Scenes

And in between all of this I will be busy writing, promoting my new release 'Claimed' being released this Spring by MuseItUp Publishing! Will reveal cover soon! I love it!! And hopefully be preparing for more releases this year!

Happy Reading and hope to see you back soon!!

Tonya

P.S. check out my Tonya's Book Reviews tab at the top of my blog! I will be posting all of my book reviews there from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment