Monday, February 2, 2009

All Things Good

Vince Lombardi said: "It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up." I thought this quote appropriate since today was a big football day and the thropy the Superbowl Champs win is called The Vince Lombardi Thropy. Yes, my team won. I was so happy, I'm still really happy. It was close with 5 minutes to go and the Cardinals had 3 points on us, but Big Ben stuck it out and threw the winning touchdown pass to Santino Holmes. Heath Miller, who I think is really underrated as a player did an amazing job tonight on the offensive end. He protected Ben and helped make some big plays. The MVP was no other than deserving, number 10, Santino Holmes. He's been a great player all year, making those big plays that have helped the Steelers win through the Playoffs and now the Superbowl. The final score was 27-23 with only 36 seconds remaining, but with only a couple of seconds left the Steelers got possession of the ball once again. I have a Valentine's Day Poll to the right, please vote. It's for fun!:) Now onto my goals for the upcoming week:
  • Write 1,000 words per day
  • Write 1st March Column for Tonya's Tidbits
  • Enter 1,000 words to Chase the Dream Contest for this week
  • Prepare next week's CTDC entry

My first column isn't up today, with it being Sunday. I figure it will be up tomorrow, as soon as it is I will post the link.

Tonya

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment