Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Yeah it says have a hot day!!! Looking at him, okay.
Just wanted to wish myself a Happy Birthday...and yes wanted everyone to know it was my birthday. LOL:)
Famous folks who share my birthday
Lance Berkman: (33) Power-hitting center fileder for the Houston Astros
Laura Dern: (42) Actress in "October Sky"
Cliff Burton: (47) Metallic bass player, killed in a tragic bus accident
Mark Sptiz: (59) Won 7 gold medals in the 1972 Olympics as a swimmer
And there are several others you can view them at: http://www.famousbirthdays.com/feb.html#10 and you can even find out who shares your birthday.
Oh, and happy late or early birthday to you as well.
When is your birthday? What are some of your more memorable presents? Horrible presents? What is your dream present?
Tonya
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday a day late, Tonya! My birthday is Dec 6...and sadly enough, the most exciting present I can think of right now is a morning to sleep in. Can you tell I'm sleep-deprived? Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'll say! Happy Birthday to you! Sorry this is late, but I have been trying for days to connect to your blog and I couldn't. It seems fine now. But I don't know if this is your last post or not! Anyway it's a good one to say Happy B-day! Hope it was a good one. Kaye

    ReplyDelete