Sunday, October 3, 2010

Calling All Authors: Octoberfest is fast Approaching

I'm hosting my first ever Author Octoberfest!! Want to be involved? Just let me know by contacting me at tonyacallihan@hotmail.com

You can participate in an author interview, post your blurb, excerpt, book trailer. You also have the option to free write...as long as it involves writing, publishing or Halloween topics. You can also offer up a short story for 'Trick or Treat' which will be a page extended from this blog I create in the next couple of days for short stories! Contests are always welcomed:)

Editors, publishers, agents, book reviewers, aspiring authors, you are all invited to join as well.

Hurry up spots are filling up fast!! The dates are ranging from October 10-31.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Happy Octoberfest,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment