Saturday, October 2, 2010

Contests

Hey Guys,

I've entered contests before in the past. I've won a handful of times in the past two years. I just had to share this past week because it has been one of the best I have ever had. I have won 8 contests so far.

I still can't believe it myself. I've won more this past week than I have won in the years I've entered contests combined.

Here are the contests I've won:

Black Velvet Seductions: I won a print copy of My Pet by J.W. McKenna.

Stacy Dawn: I won an author loot bag, full of donations from authors and a special prize.

Courtney Breazile: I won an ebook copy of Lily's Turn.

Jude Mason: I won an ebook copy of Pink Ribbon.

Jenna Brynes: I won an ebook copy of Switching Seth.

Kiyara Benoiti: I won an ebook copy of Strawberry Rendezvous.

Evie Balos Yahoo Group: I won an interview. I get to interview author Eve Langlais.

Just wanted to share I am pretty excited. Also wanted to say never give up. You may not win every contest and one week bam...you may win 8 or more:)

Good Luck,

Tonya

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tony. I've got your questions and will be answering and returning them to you shortly. You're on a wicked streak, keep it up.
    :)
    Eve

    ReplyDelete